Sundridge Park has a great women’s section that enjoy friendly and competitive golf, socials and holidays. We love new members! Take a look at the information here, and then please contact us for a chat.
We are proud to hold the R&A’s
Women in Golf Charter and have an action plan to encourage women in golf.
We have some new promotional offers for visitors and membership. See the
Charter page for more details.
Welcoming new members
- Our ‘buddy’ system, four 'roll-ups' and WhatsApp groups all help our new members to fit in and find games.
- We have two trial schemes on offer at the moment. See our
Women in Golf Charter page for more information.
- We play in most of the Kent knockout and team comps and are current holders of the Bradley Cook (scratch) trophy.
- We play in, and have won, the Pearson Trophy, the Business Ladies League, Local League and the national team matchplay (now sponsored by Kyocera, we won twice under Mail on Sunday.)
- Full diary of internal women's competitions. Most are played over two days – the weekend is often roll-up or arrange your own time, the Tuesday is a tee time booking sheet when you can put your name in next to other players.
- Competitions that both men and women can enter including knockouts, Captain’s Day and President’s Day.
Friendly and speedy golf
- Our roll-ups are often used for friendly golf and we have a range of friendly matches with other clubs during the week and at weekends.
- Lots of us are 'time poor' so many friendlies are played over 9 or eleven holes and we have 9-hole competitions, too.
- ‘Social Sundridge’ women’s WhatsApp group.
- Annual women’s weekend away.
- Full diary of club social events, both informal and formal.
- Family of members can join as ‘social members’ to use the clubhouse.
- Recently refurbished clubhouse including beautiful terrace overlooking the West course - a great venue to sit and enjoy a chat and drink with friends.
- Four teaching pros including Ainee O'Connor, our female pro, extensive practice facilities and a secure trolley and bag store.
- Active ‘mixed’ section with competitions, matches against other clubs and an annual holiday.
- Good junior section.
- Membership break scheme for new mothers.
- Very popular academy to help members get their families into golf.
- Annual family fun day.
New and returning golfers
- If you are interested in taking up or returning to golf we want to help you! We suggest you chat first with
Ainee O’Connor who leads our women’s academy and women’s starter lessons to find out the best learning method for you.
- We have a shorter ‘blue tee’ course to help new golfers.
Chat with us
We would be very happy to chat with you if you are interested in joining and need more information about women at SPGC.
We have a waiting list for some playing categories but genuinely believe that we have a great offer for women and are worth the wait!
Membership co-ordinator and general enquiries
Women in Golf Charter Champion