Sundridge Park Golf Club is located just seven miles from the City of London... the closest 36-hole venue to any major city in the world.
Boasting two 18-hole championship courses which offer quality, beauty and a true challenge to all golfers… and all set against a backdrop of some of the Capital’s best-known landmarks.
click here for a full list of Membership categories.
Here are just some of the benefits of being a Member at Sundridge Park:
- Two championship courses (former Open qualifying venue) set in the stunning scenery of an historic country park
- No tee time booking - just turn up and play (except for weekend competitions)
- Superb members-only
driving range and short-game area, warm-up nets and practice putting greens
- An abundance of team and individual competition golf and inter-club matches, for all membership categories held both midweek and at weekends
- Courses which are controlled by Rangers and Starters to ensure rules and pace of play are maintained
- Vibrant social scene with a huge variety of events and entertainment to enjoy with friends
- Excellent standard of catering and clubhouse service
- Family golf competitions and social events such as the summer Family Fun Day and Children's Christmas Party
- A safe and secure environment for Junior golf
- Members Clubcard giving 20% discount on drinks and 10% discount on food purchases
- Secure and convenient bag, trolley and battery store with battery charging facilities
- Buggy paths around the West Course to ensure year-round access
- Special reciprocal arrangements with 6 other golf clubs and preferential rates at 100’s of other golf clubs through
The Association of James Braid Courses
- Experienced PGA Pro team on hand to provide first class advice and tuition
- Well stocked pro shop providing excellent customer service
- Academy scheme for beginners or those coming back to the game
- A range of Membership options to suit different lifestyles
- Reduced subscriptions for individuals under 35 years of age
- Membership entry requirements in place to maintain levels of golfing ability and general club standards
A Club run by the Members for the benefit of its Members.
James Braid Courses
Sundridge Park is proud to be a member of
The Association of James Braid Courses. This is a collection of courses throughout Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland (plus one in New York), which were designed, re-designed or re-bunkered by the renowned golf course architect, James Braid. The list of courses is extensive and includes fairly local venues such as Littlestone and extends to the likes of Gleneagles. Sundridge Park Members are able to benefit from reduced green fees when playing at other clubs which are part of the Association.
Sundridge Park enjoys a number of special reciprocal arrangements where courtesy of significantly reduced green fees are available to all playing members through prior arrangement.