As a Member, the opportunities to play golf are pretty much limitless. Whether social or competitive... it's all here
With the benefit of two
, we are able operate one course with tee bookings, to give certainty for members who want a confirmed start time, and the other course as 'roll-up', for members who would rather turn up and play when ready. The designated booking /roll-up course generally alternates each day.
We also operate a 'timeboard' system on the roll-up course to help separate 2 and 3 balls and 3 and 4 balls and thereby improve enjoyment and pace of play.
The club provides a huge variety of competitive golf, whatever your ability.
Whether you like strokeplay or
knockout competitions, friendly or competitive team matches... we have it covered:
- Throughout the year we hold mens, ladies, seniors, juniors and mixed competitions:
- There is an extensive programme of strokeplay competitions and matches for each section
- Many competitions are either divided into divisions based on handicap or are played from different tees based on section
- Competitons are held weekends and midweek to provide opportunities for all members to get involved
- Competitions are played on either of the courses, with some of the 'majors' played over both courses wth the aggregate score deciding the champion.
- Our mens, ladies, seniors and mixed sections all run 'friendly' teams who play against local clubs, as well as competitive teams who compete throughout Kent and national events
- We have a thriving mixed golf section who run formal competitions, informal roll-ups and a few friendly matches....as well as an extremely popular 'mixed golf holiday' each summer.