Online Entry for Waterford Trophy 2021 - Round 1
Thursday 26th August 2021
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries to be received by the Golf Manager no later than Sunday 8th August 2021. Entries limited to 72 competitors. In the event of being oversubscribed there will be a ballot by handicap. Entrance fees will be refunded to all applicants unsuccessful in the draw. Entry fees will not be refunded for withdrawals after the draw has been made unless a substitute player is found.
2. The competition will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews, and in conjunction with the local rules of Sundridge Park Golf Club.
3. The Waterford Trophy will be won by the player who returns the best scratch score over 72 holes. He will receive a memento and a voucher. The trophy will be retained at the Club.
4. In the event of a tie for 1st place, the winner will be decided by a sudden death play-off over the 1st, 11th, 12th and 18th holes of the West Course until a winner is determined. Other ties will be decided over the last 36, 18, 9, 6, 3 or 1 holes.
5. The right to accept or refuse any entry rests with the Competition Committee. The Committee will adjudicate upon any matter requiring settlement and its decision will be final.
6. “Distance only” GPS systems may be used. Professional Golfer’s may not act as a caddy.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.